I'm trying to bill under the Amazon EIN 20-2936165 so that my School Distric customers can use Amazon payments. At least 50% of school districts are now using Amazon for their purchasing. This particular customer is located in CT and said that my Ohio tax registration was no good. They use Amazon and would like to use Amazon's EIN instead. They sent over an old PO issued to Amazon with at least half foreign corporations listed and requested I use the same system. How do I bill properly? Attached is a screenshot of the PO they sent. How do I bill to government customers like these foreign corporations do? Amazon is simply a middle man in the transaction, so there has to be a way I can make this happen. How do I bill our government customers like Amazon does for products that we never touch? I simply need to attach my EIN to foreign sales. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Foreign Billing